question title

Q. How will I know you will rent my motor home?
A. All motor homes in our rental fleet are privately owned and booked sequentially. Bookings are assigned based on days per motorhome rental to ensure as even a distribution as possible.

Q. When do I get paid?
A. Each owner is paid monthly on the 15th of the month following the drop off of the motorhome.

Q. What if a renter damages my motor home?
A. Each renter is required to provide us with a $2,500.00 cash or credit card security deposit. In the unlikely event that the motorhome is returned with damage, the value of the damage is assessed by the RV service department and that value is withheld from the security deposit.

Q. How do I arrange to use my motor home?
A. Owners should call the reservations department as soon as they know the dates they need there motorhome to ensure availability.

Q. Do I have to pay income tax on the rental income?
A. The rental income is tax free based on the offset of depreciation of the motorhome as well as other deductible expenses like interest on the bank loan, license cost and insurance.

Q. Who takes care of the repairs?
A. The fully licensed team of service professionals at Motor Home Travel Canada will make it a priority to ensure your motorhome is maintained in like new condition.

Q. What about storage or winter use?
A. Motor home storage is included at no extra cost. We send many families to RV vacations in the sunny south every winter.

Q. How long will the motor home be rented?
A. We will rent your motorhome in our Premier Fleet for 5 years. If you wish to continue to rent your motorhome beyond the five years we offer our clients the option of an Economy Fleet at a 15% discount.

Q. Sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?
A. NO CATCH. You buy a motorhome where the ITC is tax free sit back and let us do all the work.

Q. Do I have to incorporate a company?
A. The majority of our owners are families and do not incorporate a company.

Q. How much is the insurance?
A. The insurance cost runs approximately $2,500.00 per year.

Q. Who gets the licence plates and renewals?
A. We offer our owners a full service program at Motor Home Travel Canada and will look after getting your annual license sticker.

Q. What is the best size to buy?
A. There is very good demand for all sizes at this time. We strongly encourage our owners to purchase the motorhome that best suits their personal needs.